Thursday, May 08, 2008

Tulip Time

We made our annual trek to see the tulips today. They were in full bloom.

So were most of the azaleas.

The children brought their cameras so it was a lot of "stop, I want to take a picture".

And of course, they wanted to see if they could float a petal down the stream under the bridge.

Here was a lone tulip struggling to live among a bunch of rocks.

I forgot to remind Aaron to bring another memory card so his ran out before he was done taking pictures. I let him use my camera to take the pictures he wanted. Here are two of his pictures below. I thought that they were wonderful compositions.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm glad you posted those! Not only are they beautiful, but you also reminded me that we haven't been, and I always get busy and miss the prime tulip time. I think tomorrow's the day we'll go!

Anonymous said...

Aaron has a good eye for photography! As do you, I liked the one of the tulops fading down the path.

Samwise