Thursday, July 05, 2007

Trip pictures #2

Finally got my pictures loaded on my computer. Here we are on a ferry traveling over the Mississippi River on our way to Potosi, Missouri. We're meeting up with all my family at the YMCA of the Ozarks.

This place has everything! Mini golf (which we played every day)


Archery...
Paddleboats... Playgrounds... Swimming...
Arts and Crafts... Feeding the fish off the back deck of the lodge...

Campfires and somemores...

Facepainting...
Time to talk to cousins...
And even a trip to Mud Cave. This was taken after I had washed a lot of the mud off of me. We were literally wading through water and mud in this cave. We were warned before we left but apparently they didn't think to tell us that we would be wading through mud, just that we would get "very dirty".
And of course, what is a family trip without lots of family pictures?





1 comment:

Mike Bailey said...

Great pictures, technoprairied. MUCH better than mine. I was pretty disappointed with mine. Perhaps because i took more picture of moss on the dock than i did of our family members. live and learn, i suppose.