Friday, July 06, 2007

Garden art

Another gorgeous day up here at Cold Feathers Farm. My herb bed got mulched today by my dh and it now looks wonderfully neat.



Aaron is proudly showing off his watermelon plant. No melons yet.

And now the rest of the pictures are for Professor Mike (and any one else interested in pictures of food).


My almost ripe Fourth of July tomato.

A green bean flower.

The first of many...

The picture makes it look huge, but it is really about the size of a softball. Still it is our biggest watermelon so far.


This one is dedicated to Mike. I call it "What the Onion sees".



1 comment:

Mike Bailey said...

How funny. And thank you for the dedication. And how appropriate. Both onions and art make me cry. But I did not know that "oninion art" can make me cry as well. And now I know. (LOL)

I really liked this picture, you goofball, you. I also loved the picture of the grapes. Lovely.

The first picture was both delicious looking and a good composition. Technoprairie, you are quite the natural photographer. As Betsy said, you're pretty amazing. I especially appreciate your talents when I'm having one of your meals, but before and after that I'm mostly just jealous. LOL.