Thursday, April 03, 2008

Trip to Georgia

Last weekend, we traveled south to visit my sister and her family. Our children just love visiting the cousins. And it was warm enough weather to eat most of the meals on their GREAT screened-in porch.

My sister Juli and I.

It was a long weekend of just hanging out and playing games,

posing for pictures,

playing with Uncle Mike,

wrestling with Uncle Mike,

wrestling with my dh,

dancing to Weird Al songs in the hallway before bedtime,

and going to a family concert given by the local symphony.

Afterwards, the children were rewarded by cookies and lemonade.

We had a great time relaxing. Thanks Juli and Mike!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever met Juli! But you sure look like sisters! :-D

Technoprairie said...

When we were younger, we really looked alike and got mistaken for each other, especially among the older members of our church. The ladies were always asking Juli how college was going when she was in high school and I was in college.

Anonymous said...

What a great visit it was. Thanks for coming all the way down here to the gentle South. Our beautiful porch is covered in yellow pollen right now. Nora went to kindergarten on the Monday after you left and, for the first time ever, fell asleep at nap time. On Tuesday she went to ballet and told the teacher, "I am so exhausted!" Sign of a great trip.