Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Interesting Garden Pictures

Deb's Ruby Queen Corn is doing well. Interestingly, it has purple silks and purple tassels. The purple silks are at the bottom of the picture.

I think that these were two seperate blossums that grew so close together that the squashes become connected to each other.

We have quite a few of these flowering plants in our meadow. It is a Common Mullein and is supposed to grow straight up. For some reason, this one took a couple of 90 degree turns.

Inspired by my brother-in-law's blog, I present my version of the Sistene Chapel hands (cucumber version). I have two cucumber plants and they are finally large enough that they are starting to reach out and touch each other.

Deborah found this crippled moth and brought it to me to "take a picture and put it on your blog".


1 comment:

Mike Bailey said...

And you thought "I" was a goofball. Thanks for the shout-out, and now I'm going to have to find sistine hands everywhere, too!