Monday, January 18, 2010

Sledding with the Cousins

Two days after my parents left, my sister, bro-in-law, and children came up for five days of fun and snow. My nieces have never really played in snow. Where they live, they may get 1/4" per winter and it is gone in a couple of hours. So the very day that they arrived, we went sledding!

Look at these smiles!


The girls just LOVED sledding!

My bro-in-law took tons of pictures. Some of himself sledding down the hill (very shaky and exciting, especially if he took a spill) ...

... and some of the children coming down towards him.

I got this great action shot. Amazingly his camera survived the day of sledding.

More fun sledding pictures.




And of course, you had to come home and have hot chocolate after all that sledding!


2 comments:

timekeeper said...

The girls will never forget this! That was what Emma chose to share with her class when I let every child share their favorite memory from Christmas break.

Technoprairie said...

I wish I could have heard her presentation.