Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Blue Shawl

I finished my varigated blue shawl. It is made from a yarn that not only varies in color from light blue to dark blue to purple but varies in the width of the yarn from thin to thick. My knitting mentor told me to use a prayer shawl pattern since it would feature the beauty of the yarn itself without distraction from a more complicated pattern.

I finished it about a week ago and wore it to church today. And as it was about 8 degrees this morning, the shawl felt very good in church.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful and looks very warm!!!! Good work!!

Jeannette said...

Absolutely lovely!

Diane said...

It's beautiful!

Griese Family said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Cammra_girl said...

I love the color! It's wonderful!