Sunday, January 20, 2008

Why I haven't blogged lately

We've had sickness hit the household this past week. At first when Aaron was sick, I just thought he had eaten too much for supper. When Stephen got sick, I began to think that the 24 hour flu was going through the house. Stephen had to sleep on the mat in the laundry room last night but is on the mend today. I took a picture of him reading a book under the sheet this afternoon. I guess it was more fun than just reading it the regular way.

We're having a self imposed rest day today. Stephen and Nathan (number 3 to succumb) need the rest and I hope that the rest of us may avoid it by taking the day easy. Especially me. Since moms aren't supposed to get sick.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, sorry you're sick. We had that high fever thing go through about half of us ~ it seemed to have 48 hours *between* casualties, though, so we holed up a little extra long to be sure we were over it. Add a lot of extra garlic (anti-viral) to your chicken noodle soup, and rest up. I hope it ends here!

Ha, I bet I could scare my kids healthy if I threatened to make them sleep in the laundry room!