Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nathan is 12!

Nathan turned 12 on Thursday. We started the day with the traditional birthday pancakes.

Nathan wanted to go to a ballgame for his birthday. We took the whole family plus Grandma and Grandpa to the game. He got a bonus game in. The game the night before had been postponed due to rain. So we got to see the end of that game and then a half hour later, we saw the game scheduled for the night.

We got popcorn halfway through the game and also saw Nathan's name up on the scoreboard.

The next day, we had the cake and presents. This cake symbolizes Nathan's diving catches during his baseball season.

And I think this was his favorite present - the soundtrack to Narnia. At least his smile is pretty big!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Nathan! We thought of you on your day!!

i wondered how that 'suspended game' worked! Now I know!

Cammra_girl said...

I think that's the first non-star wars cake I've seen from you! Very nicely done baseball glove. I think the soundtrack is my favorite gift he got too- thanks for sharing, Nathan! ;)