Saturday, February 09, 2008

If there is snow, they will sled

We got a lot of snow last Wednesday night. The boys shoveled snow on Wednesday afternoon and then again on Thursday morning. I'm guessing that we had about 12 inches of snow fall over the course of the storm.

When the boys were done with the driveway, the piles were as big as Deborah.

Since Friday was such a nice day and everyone else was in school, we headed for the big sledding hill. We haven't been sledding yet this winter and I really wanted to go. It is a crime if you don't go sledding at least 3 times in a winter.

That's Deb under that hat. She liked it pulled down so that the snow wouldn't get in her eyes as we went down.



Another family joined us much to the delight of the children.


After all, you need a lot of children if you are going to go down the hill in a giant link.

Even my parents went down the hill. Aaron is giving them a starting shove.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd get your pix up before I did! LOL!
maybe I'll cheat and just link to your blog ;-)

I'm disappointed in my pix - I put it on the sports/action mode, but all the pix are grainy. Grand Lunar said I need a sunny day, but in Michigan who can wait for sunny days for action shots?

Technoprairie said...

And I was wondering if you got better action pictures than mine!

I got my pics up because my dh was so nice as to take all the children with him to drop off my parents at the airport and I was alone in my quiet house for about an hour and a half! Amazing what you can get done when you don't have to interrupt your task five times.