Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fun stuff on a cold afternoon

We got home a little early from our errands this afternoon. I got out some of my "fun" activities for them. Deborah made me raspberry cookies (see the butterfly one?) and later made me mint and raspberry ice cream cones.

I got out the slingshot airplanes out for the boys. Amazingly after an hour of play, the planes are battered but not broken. yet.

For Aaron, I got out one of his presents that he had received last year. It was a "Dig A Dinosaur" and Aaron just loved it. The other children were also fascinated and watched Aaron intently.

Great photo, right? Amazingly this wasn't posed. Aaron is showing Stephen a giant crack and a piece of bone showing.

Aaron is now working on the front leg bones.

A close up of the tail section.

The completed dinosaur and a happy boy.

I did get this fairly good picture of the moon this morning. I wish you could have been here. In real life, it was so cool looking this morning.



No comments: