Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

My dh made me this wonderful warm corn and scallop salad for our anniversary dinner.   It was a favorite dish at a restaurant that is now out of business.   
 For my part of the meal, I made a spaghetti dish where you didn't cook the tomatoes.   You sauteed the onions and peppers and garlic and then added the tomatoes and cooked pasta.   My dh was skeptical, but it was fantastic. 

 This year, we celebrated 24 years of married life.   Sometimes it seems like it has been 24 years and other times, it feels like it was just a couple of years ago that we were newlyweds.


2 comments:

7 Eagles said...

Looks like a delicious dinner! We ate bay scallops on the night that my hubby proposed to me.:-) The spaghetti looks wonderful, and it sounds really easy to make. Are there any other ingredients besides what you mentioned?

~ Betsy

Diane said...

Happy Anniversary Karen & Joe! I can't believe it's been 24 years. Remember your wedding like it was last week (are ya sure it wasn't)What a happy time.
Here's to 24 (plus) more!
Diane