Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm back...almost


I'm almost done with the garden so I should be back to posting relatively on time... soon!   To catch up, here are some pictures taken this summer.   

Isn't this adorable?
 Aaron grew some big mushrooms early this summer.    We got quite a few wonderful mushroom dishes out of his crop.
 We had lots of days in the park this summer.   One time our friends brought some bead supplies and we had lots of new bracelets and necklaces.

 We had tractor driving practice too!


 We spent many happy days at Sanford Lake.   Aaron supervised this massive lake project.   Notice the island in the middle with "vegetation".


2 comments:

7 Eagles said...

Good to see you back, Technoprairie! You've been missed!

~ Betsy

Technoprairie said...

Thanks! Tonight I told the children that I had started posting again and they couldn't believe that the last post was at the end of July!