Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Last of the Fall Pictures

These are the last of the fall pictures... I promise. We had so many good ones this year.

We went on a walk with my mother and made nature art. Art made out of things found in nature and left there. So we gathered lots of red leaves and arranged them.

First we arranged them by size in a line...

... and then in a wavy line...

... then we finally left them in a circle for some other person in the park to find. Very Andy Goldsworthy of us.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful idea! I will remember this one for our children.

~ Betsy

kim said...

Fun!

My sister has some pictures of leaves spread out in a sort of rainbow grid arrangement, from green through red and brown, and lightest to darkest ...

One thing I regret is not getting out to take pictures of the leaves this year, but they peaked while my walking pneumonia did, and the best picture days were spent huddled up coughing.

Oh well. :-) I am glad I get to enjoy yours.