Thursday, February 04, 2010

Glass in the Garden

Our local botanical garden is featuring 25 glass pieces this winter. They had two weekends where you could come walk the garden by luminaries and look at the glass sculptures lit up at night. It was a so fun to see the sculptures by night. This one was called Topiary.


This one was Wysteria and is my second favorite (behind the weeping birch one seen earlier in my blog).

This one was in the conservatory and was very warm - thus the fogging up of my camera and my glasses. But the children thought this shot was cool.

Here's what it looked like a little while longer.

I think this one was called "Falling Leaves".

This one was "Gift, Blue".


2 comments:

Mike Bailey said...

great photos!

kim said...

Oh those are nice. I intended to go for one of the night illuminated times, but wasn't able to. I did get to see them once (without camera!) when it was bitterly cold. I hope to go again.