Sunday, August 09, 2009

Family Reunion, part I

For 4 days in July, my parents and my sisters and their families came to our house for our biennial family reunion. We had almost perfect weather and a wonderful time together.

This picture is blurry, but I love the image of Deb running into her uncle's arms.

The very happy cousins. This is something that the cousins were looking forward to since last March when we visited them at their house.

One of the biggest entertainments was the tire swings. It seemed that those tires were constantly swinging with children.




Look at those dirty bare feet. That is something Deb learned from the cousins!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great family photo! Clothing-wise, though, you look as though you belong with the red family!:-)

~ Betsy

Technoprairie said...

I know. The boys gave me grief about it and I guess I should have put my light blue shirt over my jumper. Oh well. I'll correct that mistake for our next picture in 2 years.

LTL said...

What a great family photo !