Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Happy Fourth of July Part II

We had a pretty quiet Fourth. I made this very pretty July 4th salad for lunch.

We did go into town to see the firework show with some friends. It takes a long time for the sun to go down nowadays so we brought things to entertain ourselves with while we waited. We played frisbee and some read.

We taught our friends to play Phase 10.

We had some great seats for fireworks and I got a couple of good pictures and one arty one (by mistake).





3 comments:

Kim said...

Oooh that arty one is interesting!! And somewhat perplexing! How did you get straight and wiggly trails?

Technoprairie said...

I was messing about with the zoom and it was too zoomed in when I took the picture. So I'm thinking that I took a picture of one firework going straight out and two others that were twirly ones.

Mike Bailey said...

Nice. Clarity is fab. I love the last one!