Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Busy Visit with Grandma and Grandpa

My parents came for a week's visit after Thanksgiving. We packed a bunch of stuff into their week. Nathan and Grandpa got the model train running.

Besides the gingerbread house/camp site, we also put up the inside Christmas decorations. Something new this year - fancy balls hanging down from the lights.

The mantle with new lights.

We had a lot of painting time.



Nathan also made some "icicles" for our shelf downstairs.

Reading with Grandpa.

My dh and I also had a wine and cheese tasting time with my parents after the children were in bed.

Saturday night we had the double whammy of a piano recital and the Handel's Messiah at the Symphony. Everyone did very well at the recital - even me!

We were also able to go catch Bolt at the theater and rent Prince Caspian. I told you it was a busy time!

No comments: